Check out news stories, press releases, videos and media alerts about Shepherd’s Hope and our mission through our Newssroom.
Shepherd’s Hope, in partnership with Nemours, to host Back-to-School Physical Events for Uninsured Children.
Visit Shepherds Hope School Physicals for more information
In The News
- DuPont Charitable Trust Donation – Orlando Medical News
- Radiology Unit and Community Garden will cater to pediatric patients at the new clinic in Winter Garden – WMFE
- Startling report issued on Florida’s rise in uninsured children – News965
- HealthCare.gov Subsidies Safe in Florida – Health News Florida
- Scott abandons those in greatest need: My Word – Orlando Sentinel
- Rick Scott vetoes: Some good, bad, ‘unconscionable’ – Orlando Sentinel
- Local providers ‘relieved’ after SCOTUS ruling on subsidies – Orlando Sentinel
- Orlando Pediatrician advances Shepherd’s Hope’s multi-faith mission providing healthcare, hope and healing for uninsured families – Dr. Ali