Shepherd’s Hope Free Health Services in Central Florida
The Shepherd’s Hope team is here for you and your family when you need us. Our convenient free clinics in Orlando and the surrounding areas are here to serve the uninsured and the underinsured. Make an appointment to discover whole-person care and free health services in Central Florida.
Shepherd’s Hope Free Health Services:
- Colon and Rectal
- Orthopedic & Ortho Surgeon
- Otolaryngology (E.N.T.)
- Physical Therapy
- General Surgery
- Geriatric Medicine
- Psychiatry and Behavioral Health
- Internal Medicine
- Radiation Oncology
- OB-GYN/Women’s Health
- Wound Care (via AdventHealth)
How We Help:
- We are the largest free health services clinic in Central Florida, both in number of free clinic locations and in patient capacity.
- Shepherd’s Hope has seen over 330,380 primary care and specialty care patients! We are proud to provide these free health services to uninsured men, women and children.
- We have 5 HEALTH CENTER locations in Orange county and Seminole county.
- 43% of Shepherd’s Hope’s PATIENTS ARE EMPLOYED BUT UNINSURED.