Shepherd’s Hope Free Health Services in Central Florida
The Shepherd’s Hope team is here for you and your family when you need us. Our convenient free clinics in Orlando and the surrounding areas are here to serve the uninsured and the underinsured. Make an appointment to discover whole-person care and free health services in Central Florida.
Shepherd’s Hope Free Health Services:
- Colon and Rectal
- Orthopedic & Ortho Surgeon
- Otolaryngology (E.N.T.)
- Physical Therapy
- General Surgery
- Geriatric Medicine
- Psychiatry and Behavioral Health
- Internal Medicine
- Radiation Oncology
- OB-GYN/Women’s Health
- Wound Care
Patients must be seen first by a Volunteer Healthcare Provider and then given a referral to see a specialist.
Shepherd’s Hope Dental Program
The Dental Acute Care Program, initiated with a grant from the West Orange Health Alliance, provides no-cost urgent dental care to uninsured, low-income citizens in our West Orange community.
What dental services are provided? Each patient is administered an examination and x-ray, if needed, at our West Orange Health Center location. Patients are treated or referred to the specialist for the follow up. All treatment is at no charge to the patients.
Who is eligible for these services? Patients must be uninsured or underinsured individuals living at or below 200% of the poverty level. No referrals or treatment history required to receive treatment.
Which locations provide dental care? The Dental Acute Care Program services are offered at our West Orange Health Center, 455 9th Street, Winter Garden, FL 34787.
How We Help:
- We are the largest free health services clinic in Central Florida, both in number of free clinic locations and in patient capacity.
- Shepherd’s Hope has seen over 330,380 primary care and specialty care patients! We are proud to provide these free health services to uninsured men, women and children.
- We have 5 HEALTH CENTER locations in Orange county and Seminole county.
- 43% of Shepherd’s Hope’s PATIENTS ARE EMPLOYED BUT UNINSURED.