Win $10,000 or 1 of 3 other great prizes:
- $1,000 shopping spree with a personal shopper at Neiman Marcus at The Mall at Millenia
- Private dinner for 8 with wine at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse Winter Park
- Two-night stay and $75 dining certificate at a Loew’s property of your choice, courtesy of Loews Hotels at Universal Orlando & 4 2-Day 2-Park Passes & $200 Gift Card to selected City Walk Restaurants, courtesy of Universal Orlando
Only 500 chances to win are available
$100 each suggested minimum donation
Drawing at Famous Faces Masquerade Ball 2022
Saturday, October 8, 2022 | 6:30-11:00 pm
Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando
- The Famous Faces Masquerade Ball 2022 Chance To Win drawing is for a suggested minimum donation of $100 per ticket. 500 tickets are available from August 2022 through October 8, 2022, unless sold out previously. Four individual drawings include a $10,000 prize and three additional prizes. Taxes will be deducted from the $10,000 prize as prescribed by IRS regulations.
- One ticket per prize will be randomly drawn from all the tickets on October 8, 2022, at the Famous Faces Masquerade Ball. The winner need not be present to win. If the winner is not present at the time of drawing, the winner will be contacted by telephone and/or mail within 30 days of winning. Drawing is open to the general public with no restrictions other than age: must be at least 18 years of age to participate.
- The winner is responsible for filing personal taxes. Shepherd’s Hope, Inc. decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the prize. Rules are subject to change without notice and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party. By entering the drawing, each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the drawing and the awarding of the prize(s).
- Shepherd’s Hope is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization registered with the IRS. FID #59-3420727. Shepherd’s Hope is registered with the State of Florida to solicit contributions #CH7855. A copy of Shepherd’s Hope, Inc. Official Registration and Financial Information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free (800-435-7352) within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state.