Shepherd’s Hope Free Health Services in Central Florida
The Shepherd’s Hope team is here for you and your family when you need us. Our convenient free clinics in Orlando and the surrounding areas are here to serve the uninsured and the underinsured. Make an appointment to discover whole-person care and free health services in Central Florida.
Shepherd’s Hope exists to serve the underserved struggling with access to healthcare. We are a free and charitable clinic made up of a voluntary collective of community and faith partners operating five health centers in Central Florida: Winter Garden, Longwood, Downtown Orlando, East Orlando and Ocoee.
Uninsured and underinsured men, women, and children who meet eligibility guidelines can access acute care and specialty referrals as determined by our health center team and 3,000 clinical and general volunteers.
If you are uninsured and need healthcare, take these three simple steps!
1 Check Eligibility
Make sure you are eligible to access free health care. Patients eligible for services through Shepherd’s Hope must meet all of the following criteria:
- At or below 200% poverty level (Examples: Individual: annual income at or below $25,760; Family of 4: annual income at or below $53,000)
- Are not covered by government assisted health care programs like Medicare or Medicaid
- Do not currently have health insurance
2 Walk-In Visits
Visit one of our health centers on a first-come, first-serve basis. Clinic hours vary at each of our four open health centers.
Call 407.876.6699 Ext. 221 to check availability for a telehealth appointment or with eligibility questions.
407.876.6699 Ext. 221
Shepherd’s Hope Free Health Services:
Patients must be seen first by a Volunteer Healthcare Provider and then given a referral to see a specialist. These resources are based on availability and are provided only upon receiving a referral from a Shepherd’s Hope Healthcare Provider.
- Colon and Rectal
- Orthopedic & Ortho Surgeon
- Otolaryngology (E.N.T.)
- Physical Therapy
- General Surgery
- Geriatric Medicine
- Psychiatry and Behavioral Health
- Internal Medicine
- Radiation Oncology
- OB-GYN/Women’s Health
- Wound Care
Shepherd’s Hope Dental Program
The Dental Acute Care Program, initiated with a grant from the West Orange Health Alliance, provides no-cost urgent dental care to uninsured, low-income citizens in our West Orange community.
What dental services are provided? Each patient is administered an examination and x-ray, if needed, at our West Orange Health Center location. Patients are treated or referred to the specialist for the follow up. All treatment is at no charge to the patients.
Who is eligible for these services? Patients must be uninsured or underinsured individuals living at or below 200% of the poverty level. No referrals or treatment history required to receive treatment.
Which locations provide dental care? The Dental Acute Care Program services are offered at our West Orange Health Center, 455 9th Street, Winter Garden, FL 34787.
How We Help:
- We are the largest free health services clinic in Central Florida, both in number of free clinic locations and in patient capacity.
- Shepherd’s Hope has seen over 330,380 primary care and specialty care patients! We are proud to provide these free health services to uninsured men, women and children.
- We have 5 HEALTH CENTER locations in Orange county and Seminole county.
- 43% of Shepherd’s Hope’s PATIENTS ARE EMPLOYED BUT UNINSURED.