Event's Date Between: July 18, 2022 and August 16, 2022
Free Back-To-School & Sports Physicals
What is covered?
- School physicals
- Sports physicals (annual sports activity participation form must be provided by patient or guardian)
- Vision, hearing and ECG screenings at select locations
- Dental screenings available at West Orange Health Center (upon availability)
Does my child qualify?
Your child must be 18 years old or younger; be uninsured and have no other insurance options.
How to schedule an appointment?
- Appointments required
- Masks are required
- Call the health center you would like to visit. Numbers listed under each location.
After the exam, children will receive Florida Department of Health form DOH 3040 which meets the state requirement for enrollment in public or private school.
2022 School & Sports Physicals Schedule
WEST ORANGE HEALTH CENTER
- 455 9th St | Winter Garden, FL 34787
- 407.876.6699 Ext. 250
- Thursdays, 4-7 pm: Jul 28, Aug 4, Aug 11
- Saturday, 9 am-12 pm: Jul 23
- Dental screenings (upon availability)
LONGWOOD HEALTH CENTER
- The Sharing Center Plaza
- 600 North US 17-92 – Ste 124 | Longwood, FL 32750
- 407.876.6699 Ext. 239
- Mondays, 9 am-12 pm: Jul 25, Aug 8 – Morning Clinics
- Mondays, 4-7 pm: Jul 18, Jul 21, Aug 1 – Evening Clinics
- Thursday, 4-7 pm: Jul 21 – Evening Clinics
DR. DIEBEL, JR. MEMORIAL HEALTH CENTER
- Samaritan Resource Center
- 9833 E Colonial Dr. | Orlando, FL 32817
- 407.876.6699 Ext. 247
- Monday, 4-7 pm: Aug 8
- Tuesdays, 4-7 pm: Jul 19, Jul 26, Aug 2, Aug 9, Aug 16
DOWNTOWN HEALTH CENTER
- Orange County Medical Clinic
- 101 S Westmoreland Dr. | Orlando, FL 32805
- 407.876.6699 Ext. 248
- Wednesdays, 5-8 pm: Jul 20, Jul 27, Aug 3
Nemours Children’s Health is a Founding Partner of the Shepherd’s Hope Free School & Sports Physicals program.
Shepherd’s Hope provides free urgent and specialty medical care as well as interventive health education programs to uninsured and underinsured men, women and children in Central Florida. It has provided 310,000+ free patient visits and services since 1997.
Nemours Children’s Health System owns and operates Nemours Children’s Hospital, delivering pediatric primary, specialty and urgent care. Nemours provides children’s health information at www.KidsHealth.org and offers on-demand, online video patient visits through Nemours CareConnect.